Planning for the Fourth of July can be a hassle, so we mapped it all out for you. From live entertainment to parades to fireworks -- here is a look at all the Pensacola area is offering this Independence Day.
4th of July Fireworks by Sertoma
The Sertoma Clubs' 29th annual event spans all Independence Day with activities, vendors, contests and music, concluding with the highly anticipated fireworks show across an evening sky at Pensacola Bay. Events occur all throughout downtown Pensacola, so be sure to check the Schedule of Events as to where each activity takes place. The Symphony, Sparks and Stars performance will be broadcast live during the event in the Wahoos stadium, and on NewsRadio 1620/NewsRadio 92.3, so bring a radio if you have one. You will also need it for the culminating event as CatCountry 98.7 broadcasts music synchronized with the firework show. The best suggested viewing for the fireworks is along Bayfront Parkway.
Where: Downtown Pensacola
When: Festivities begin at 11 a.m.
Schedule of Events:
- 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Kid’s Activities, Arts and Crafts Vendors, Food Vendors – Seville Square, Fountain Park, Bartram Park
- Character Meet and Greet – Gazebo
- 12 p.m. Kid’s Hot Dog Eating Contest (registration begins at 11:15 a.m.) – North of Gazebo
- 1 -4 p.m. Kid’s Pony Rides – West Side of Seville Square
- 4:30 – 6 p.m. Music in Park: Not Quite Fab – Stage on Bayfront
- 6:30 – 9 p.m. Music in Park: Still Standing: A Tribute to Elton John – Stage on Bayfront
- 9 p.m. Fireworks – Pensacola Bay